• 2 in. (51 mm.) Diameter Dial
• Tamperproof and Environmentally Sealed
• Mechanical Counter–No Battery Needed to Maintain Elapsed Time
• Reversed Polarity Protected
• Quartz-Crystal Time Base for Accurate Long-Term Timekeeping
• Powered by 12 to 24 VDC
The TM Series hourmeters record the operating time of vehicles or powered equipment. They are electro-mechanical and have a quartz base time counter that insures accuracy (better than ±0.02% over the entire range). They can record up to 99,999.9 hours (9,999.9 for TM612/624) and include an automatic recycle to zero hours feature. The TM Series models have a shock-proof and tamperproof, totally sealed case made of an engineered plastic. These small, lightweight time meters are rugged and durable. They are the answer to applications requiring a low DC power, reliable hourmeter.
The TM612/624 model includes a 3-hole mounting shock ring for extreme-shock protection.
Model Bezel Type
TM4592 Bright Stainless Steel Bezel
TM4593 Black Stainless Steel Bezel
TM4594 SAE Bright Stainless Steel Bezel
TM4595 SAE Stainless Steel Black Bezel
5-Digits Hourmeter with Shock Ring Mounting TM612/624 3-Hole Mount, Black Bezel
These hourmeters can be used on any engine where operating time needs to be recorded. All it requires is a DC power source (refer to Specifications, at right).
• Solid-State Electronic Drive Circuit
• Quartz-Crystal for Accurate Timing
• Quiet Operation–Permanently Lubricated
• High-Impact, Tamperproof Plastic Case
• Sealed Against Moisture and Dirt
• Indicates Operating Time in Hours and Tenths
• No Battery Back Up Required
• Made in the U.S.A.
Power Input: 12 to 24 VDC
Power Consumption: Less than 0.03 W @ 12 VDC; 0.4 W @ 24 VDC.
Accuracy: ±0.02% over entire range.
Temperature Range: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to +85°C).
Dial (Face Plate): White numerals (over black background).
Time Scale: TM4592-95 models: 6-digits 99,999.9 hours; TM612/624 models: 5-digits 9,999.9 hours. Automatic recycle to zero.
Vibration Resistance: Withstands 10 to 75 Hz@ 1 to 8 G’s.
Case Material: Plastic.
Bezel: Stainless Steel.
Terminations: 1/4 in. (6 mm.) male blade terminals.
TM4592/4595 Shipping Weight: 5 ozs. (140 g).
Shipping Dimensions: 3-1/8 x 3 x 3 in. (79 x 76 x 76 mm.) approximately.
TM612/624 Shipping Weight: 8 ozs. (230 g).
TM612/624 Shipping Shipping Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 3-1/4 in. (127 x 127 x 83 mm.) approx.