When lives are at stake, having an immersion suit with the quality and performance of the Mustang Survival Ocean Commander® is essential. The OC8000 HR is lighter than conventional neoprene suits, is easy to get into and provides unhindered mobility for continued abandonment procedures.
NOTE: A declaration of conformity (DOC) is included in the suit’s carry bag to fulfill MED requirements.
• 45% lighter than conventional neoprene suits
• Removable gloves for improved dexterity
• Increased mobility to improve functionality in emergency situations
• Detachable inner buoyancy liner
• Welded nylon outer shell
• Water-tight zipper and seams
• Buddy line for tethering
• SOLAS grade reflective tape
• Neoprene wrist seals
• Includes lifting harness
Adult Universal: 110–300 lbs, 4’11″–6’3″
Immersed Clo 0.960
Replacement Liner: MA2281
Replacement Carry Bag: MA2001