EMS SERIES CONTROLLERS
The EMS Series Controllers are microprocessor-based monitoring and control systems. Basic programs provide auto-start or manual start and first-out shutdown for engine functions. Field adjustable parameters, service reminders, shutdown history file, and data logging are also included.
COMPREHENSIVE ENGINE CONTROL
• Monitoring/control of engine equipment functions
• Standard programs available or can be pre-programmed to a wide variety of engine/equipment requirements
• Includes password protected program, field adjustable parameters and service reminders
• Accepts analog (for a variety of resistive senders, see page 4) and digital inputs (positive or ground such as Murphy SWICHGAGE® instruments). Transistor, Digital and Relay outputs are standard. Additional relay contact boards available
• Includes RS485 communications port
Same as EMS447 except features a weatherproof NEMA 4/4X fiberglass enclosure.
EMS547 SERIES (not shown)
Same as EMS447 except features enhanced external communications capabilities.