EHP® (Extended Hypothermia Protection®) Coveralls – The Challenger™
I580 Anti-Exposure Work Suit
The most comfortable, anti-exposure, flotation coverall available.
• Features sealed seams for 100% seam integrity and a full range of motion.
• Provides all-day comfort in the world’s most demanding sea environments.
• Wrist closures for a comfortable, watertight fit.
• Insulated hood to keep wind and rain out.
• Inflatable head support.
• Generous roomy pockets plus hand warmer pockets.
• Adjustable waist belt.
• Leg zippers for easy on and off over work boots.
• Double layer of durable nylon fabric in seat and knees.
• 62 sq. in. (400 sq. cm.) of SOLAS-grade reflective tape.
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Color: International Orange, Orange/Navy
Approval: USCG Accepted Type III/V (Anti-Exposure Coverall)