SENTINEL™ SERIES – LIGHTWEIGHT BOAT CREW DRY SUIT
MSD634 (MSD635 – with drop seat)
The MSD634/635 are waterproof and breathable constant wear boat crew dry suits ideal for small boat operations where crew members don’t intend to enter the water but require hypothermia protection in case of accidental immersion.
• Military grade GORE-TEX® BD6.5 waterproof & breathable dry suit fabric
• Rapid Repair CCS™ Adjustable Neck Seal (latex and neoprene optional)
• Rapid Repair neoprene wrist seals (latex optional)
• Ballistic nylon reinforced elbows, knees, seat and wrist and leg over cuffs.
• 2 chest hand warmer pockets
• 1 calf pocket with neoprene survival hood attachment point (MA7348 survival hood not included)
• Integrated GORE-TEX® Dry Socks
• Two point removable suspender system
• 62 square inches of SOLAS retro-reflective tape for increased visibility
• Duty belt keepers at the waist
• Updated wrist cuffs for easier donning/doffing, improved neck collar for easier rapid repair, and aesthetic updates.
Mobility Based Sizing™
Immersed Clo O.66 when worn with MSL600 or MSL601 liner and silk weight next to skin thermal underwear
|PATENTS||US Patent No. 6,668,386
CDN Patent No. 2,381,720