RADIAL ARM GAUGE TREE
- Full Depth Gauge Tree
- Upper Level Radial Arm Gauge Tree with Float
- Upper Level Radial Arm Gauge Tree
- FULL REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
- TIMCO Radial Arm Gauge Tree is USCG accepted.
- When used in conjunction with a Sight Glass, the full-length Radial Arm Gauge Tree fully satisfies 46 CFR 39.20-3.2.
- IMPROVED DEPTH PERCEPTION
- The Radial Arm Gauge Tree improves the tankerman’s depth perception relative to the liquid level, helping prevent overfill spill during topping off of cargo tanks.
- An optional float marker is available and is recommended for white water products.
- EASY INSTALLATION AND HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION
- Constructed of 300 series stainless steel for extended service life, the Radial Arm Gauge Tree is as easily installed during barge construction or as a retro-fit installation to an existing vessel.
- The shipyard can easily bracket the Gauge Tree off of the bulkhead, the ladder or from the underside of the deck.