DC POWER STABILIZERS
12 & 24 Volt Stabilizing Converters
Feed sensitive electronics with proper voltage regardless of battery condition. These stabilizing converters provide continuous, precisely regulated output over the entire range of a battery’s usable voltage. This prevents subjecting loads to fluctuating input voltage which can cause shutdown, diminish performance and possibly damage sensitive circuitry.
Application Benefits Include:
- Operate electronics at optimal input voltage, even from nearly drained batteries
- Boost voltage to compensate for voltage drops in long wire runs from batteries
- Eliminate voltage drops during momentary high current drain from batteries, as during engine start
- Eliminate voltage fluctuation from charge sources
- Eliminate voltage overshoot due to sudden removal of high current load
These converters provide total input/output isolation, virtually eliminating conducted line noise and permitting connection of negative ground gear to positive or floating ground systems, or vice versa. The rugged anodized aluminum case is ideal for marine and mobile applications.
|Model||Input voltage||Output voltage||Output Amps Intermittent||Case Size||Weight (Lbs) (Kg.)|
*11.5 VDC minimum start-up voltage, then operates @ 10-16 VDC from 1 amp minimum to full load
|C-4||3.5||3 .5||1.75||8 .9||8 .9||4.5|
|C-5||7.0||3 .5||1.75||17.8||8 .9||4.5|