ELECTRICAL PANELS – ES-3
This panel combines AC and DC control into one compact panel. See list of specifications at bottom of page.
13.7″ W X 10” H X 4” D, 10 lbs (34.8 X 25.4 X 10.2 cm, 4.5Kg.)
AC-DC Master Control
Locating all AC and DC functions on one panel provides a vessel with a central load distribution and monitoring center. Features common to all models include:
- Complete metering of voltage and current on AC and DC systems. Back-lit analog meters are standard.
- AC master breaker(s) with reverse polarity warning light.
- Power “on” indicator lights on all circuits.
- Four battery bank voltage test switch
- Deluxe label set (LS-III) included, 206 functions.
- Multiple position ground bus bar
- Rating 115/230 VAC, 65 VDC
|Model||DC Circuits||AC Circuits|
|ES-3||16 Breaker capacity, 12 Installed standard; 2-5A, 3-10A, 4-15A, 3-20A or specify||Master (D.P.) 30 amp standard 50 amp* optional, plus 6 S.P. branch capacity, 5 installed standard; 1-10A, 15A, 2-20A or specify|
|ES-4||20 Breaker capacity, 16 Installed standard; 3-5A, 3-10A, 5-15A, 5-20A or specify||Master (D.P.) 50 amp* standard plus 8S.P. branch capacity, 6 installed standard; 1-10A, 3-15A, 2-20A or specify|
|ES-4SS||Same as above with 7.5 kW, three position (Shore-Off-Gen) ship shore selector switch installed. Special Order Only.|
|ES-5||Master plus 24 breaker capacity, 20 installed standard; 3-5A, 4-10A, 7-15A, 6-20A or specify||Two load groups each consisting of: Master breaker (D.P.) 50 amp* standard plus 10 S.P. branch capacity, 8 installed standard; 3-15A, 3-20A or specify|
*Note (For panels used in 230 VAC applications): 50 amp Master OK for use on 230 VAC line-to-line systems. Not for 230 VAC line-to-neutral systems.